Contest Rules and Requirements
1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contestants enter by “liking” the Rogue Credit Union Facebook or Instagram account, and commenting on the post. Each engagement on Facebook or Instagram qualifies as one entry into the contest. Weekly contests begin on Monday, and end on Thursday, each week until 8/29/2019. Contest begins Monday, July 22nd, 2019.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Winner must be a legal resident of the United States of America, over the age of 18. Employees of Rogue CU (along with its contractors, affiliates and subsidiaries) and their families are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes.
3. WINNER SELECTION: At the end of each weekly contest time period, a prize winner will be selected at random. The prize winner must meet the eligibility rules in order to receive the prize. Each selected winner will be notified by social media, phone and/or email. If a prize notification is returned undeliverable within seven (7) days after the winner announcement, Rogue CU is unable to contact a selected winner or a selected winner has not complied with these Official Contest Rules, the prize will be forfeited, and at Rogue CU’s sole discretion, an alternate contestant will be selected as the prize winner. If a selected winner is considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, the prize may be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winner set forth herein, or another Contestant may be selected for the prize, in the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion.
4. PRIZES: The winner(s) will receive two (2) tickets for the Discovery Jet Boat Tour, offered by Rogue Jetboat Adventures. Tickets are redeemable Sunday-Thursday, and must be redeemed by 12/31/2019.
The odds of a Contestant winning the Grand Prize vary, and depend on the total number of valid Entries by all Contestants.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified within 7 days after the determination date. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
HOW TO ENTER:
To enter the Contest:
- Visit www.facebook.com/roguecreditunion
- Like the Rogue Credit Union Facebook Page
- Tag a friend on the current week’s post and respond to that week’s question in the comment section
- Visit www.instagram.com/roguecreditunion
- Like the Rogue Credit Union Instagram page.
- Comment on the weekly picture and tag a friend
One entry per social media site.
Submission of erroneous or incomplete information will void the submitted Entry. Except as otherwise provided herein, Sponsor will not enter into any correspondence with an entrant regarding an Entry. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or by any means which subvert the Entry process are void.
REQUIREMENTS OF ENTRIES: Entry may not contain, as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, any content that:
- is sexually explicit or suggestive; unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; profane or pornographic; contains nudity;
- promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing);
- promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous; promotes any particular political agenda or message;
- is obscene or offensive; endorses any form of hate or hate group; • appears to duplicate any other submitted Entries;
- defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people or companies;
- contains trademarks, logos, or trade dress (such as distinctive packaging or building exteriors/interiors) owned by others, without permission;
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: a. Participants hereby grant Rogue Credit Union a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the Submission (along with their names, voices, performance and/or likenesses) in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Participants represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant Rogue CU the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their Submission in order to grant such a license.
7. USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of Rogue Credit Union. Rogue Credit Union reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
8. NOT ENDORSED BY FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM OR TWITTER: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and release Facebook, Instagram or Twitter from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to Rogue Credit Union and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and will be used to notify you if you have won, and to inform you about special offers from Rogue Credit Union and our trusted partners.
9. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Rogue Credit Union in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Rogue Credit Union is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, Rogue Credit Union may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release Rogue Credit Union from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.
*Rogue Credit Union is not responsible for the actions or inactions of Rogue Jetboat Adventures or any other third party, including but not limited to cancellations of scheduled events. Rogue Credit Union assumes no responsibility for any injury, loss or damage to participants which may arise out of participation in this promotion or out of the acceptance, use or misuse of the prize.