Fewer fees on a Rogue Checking Account means you keep more money in your pocket. Write checks, make deposits and use a Rogue debit card to access your funds on the go.
- No minimum balance requirements
- Mobile account alerts
- Online and Mobile Banking
- Bill pay
- Access to over 30,000 ATMs nationwide
- Switch your direct deposit to Rogue Credit Union
- No fee for Overdrafts (NSFs) that are returned unpaid
- $25 fee for Overdrafts (NSFs) that are paid
Open a New Account
Super Checking Accounts
With a Super Checking Account, you'll earn dividends on your money! This account has all the benefits of Rogue's regular checking and is a great fit for members who have higher balances and want the convenience of access to their funds. Check out today's rates below.
$1,000 minimum balance is required to avoid a monthly service fee for Super Checking Accounts.
Open a New Account
Rogue Credit Union Debit Card
Show your local pride everywhere you shop with a Rogue debit card featuring stunning local images.
- Accepted everywhere Visa® is accepted
- Withdraw cash from ATMs worldwide
- Save money to your high-yield Ownership Account when you enroll in Save the Change
We offer the extra protection of Visa® Secure to put you in control when shopping online. This service works automatically at participating merchants, prompting you to verify your identity during checkout. This will help ensure that you're you, and protect you from fraud.
Automatic Payments Just Got Easier
With a Rogue Visa® card, you'll also automatically be enrolled in Visa Account Updater (VAU). If your card is re-issued with new information or an updated expiration date, VAU will update the information at participating merchants who have your card on file for recurring payments.
- Skip the hassle of resubmitting your payment info to every merchant who has it saved
- Avoid declined payments and service interruptions
If you'd like to opt out of this service, call us at 800.856.7328.
Rogue Credit Union offers two convenient ways for you to order checks. Checks typically arrive within 10 business days. If you need a few checks until your order arrives, just stop by a local branch and we will happily print a small amount for you!
Once you have logged into online banking, hover over the “Additional Services” tab, select “Reorder New Checks” from the drop-down list and follow the instructions to order.
Order by Phone:
We’re here to help! Give us a call at 800.856.7328.
- Be a member for more than 10 years
- Have $500 or more in combined deposits (average daily balance on deposits)
- Have an active Checking Account (direct deposit into a Checking Account and enrolled in Paperless Statements)
- Have a current or paid-off loan
- Be under the age of 25
- Have a portfolio with Rogue Investment Services
If at least one of the above options are not met after three months of membership, a $5 Participation Fee will be deducted monthly. Only required to meet one participation option per membership.
Reduced NSF & Overdraft Fees
Non-sufficient funds (NSF)/Overdrafts that are unpaid by Rogue CU are changing from $29 to $0.
When an account has NSF, Rogue typically rejects the transaction and may assess a fee. We are no longer charging a fee if the transaction is rejected (returned/unpaid).
Non-sufficient funds (NSF)/Overdrafts that are paid by Rogue CU or "covered" are changing from $29 to $25.
When an account overdrafts, your transaction goes through despite it surpassing the amount of money you have in your account. This typically results in an overdraft fee ($25). Overdraft will only happen on ACH and check items, debit cards cannot withdraw from their accounts if there are no funds.