Fire Donation and Resources
Rogue Credit Union is supporting local families, communities and relief efforts affected by the Almeda/Glendower, Obenchain and other surrounding fires. Donations are tax deductible and will go to our local non-profits, designed specifically for assisting impacted families and rebuilding our communities. We will not be disbursing funds directly to individuals. Please contact the Red Cross, United Way, Access or other local organizations for request for assistance. Rogue will be matching donations dollar for dollar, up to $100,000.
Local Resources to Request Assistance:
- Jackson County Emergency Management
- Maslow Project
- Oregon Wildfire Resources
- RAPTOR (Real-time Assessment and Planning Tool for Oregon)
- Rogue Valley Recovers
- Red Cross
- United Way
- Wildfire Damage Housing Relief Account Program (Oregon Housing and Community Services)
The Rogue Credit Union Foundation's Wildfire Relief Fund is administering grants to local non-profit organizations that are working directly to meet the needs of families and communities affected by the wildfires.
- Applicant organizations must have a current 501(c)(3) status, be a government entity or school district.
- Funds must be utilized for fire relief efforts in Jackson, Josephine, Klamath or Douglas counties.
- Funds cannot be utilized for administrative expenses.
Preference will be given to applicants whose focus is on:
- Community Rebuilding
- Childcare Assistance
- Food Security
- Health Care Services
- Housing Security and Rehoming
- K-12 Education Services
- Shelter Assistance
- Support for Vulnerable Populations
- Youth Services