How to Enter and Rules
Rogue Credit Union Small Business Saturday Contest Rules and Requirements
1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contestants enter by following the Rogue Credit Union Facebook or Instagram account, and "liking" or commenting on each post to be entered to win. Each engagement on Facebook or Instagram qualifies as one entry into the contest. Weekly contest begins on Monday, November 18, and ends on Small Business Saturday, November 30.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to Rogue Credit Union members, legal residents of Oregon, over the age of 18. Employees of Rogue CU (along with its contractors, affiliates and subsidiaries) and their families are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes. One entry per person.
3. WINNER SELECTION: At the end of the contest time period, a prize winner will be selected at random. The prize winner must meet the eligibility rules in order to receive the prize. Each selected winner will be notified by social media, phone and/or email. If a prize or prize notification is returned undeliverable within seven (7) days after the winner announcement, Rogue CU is unable to contact a selected winner or a selected winner has not complied with these Official Contest Rules, the prize will be forfeited and, at Rogue CU’s sole discretion, an alternate contestant will be selected as the prize winner. If a selected winner is considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, the prize may be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winner set forth herein, or another Contestant may be selected for the prize, in the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion.
4. PRIZES: The winner will receive a $50 gift card to a participating local business.
The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute all or a portion of any prize with an item of comparable value. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The odds of a Contestant winning the Grand Prize vary, and depend on the total number of valid Entries by all Contestants.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified within 36 hours after the determination date. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.