How to Enter and Rules
Rogue Credit Union #RogueSaver Contest Rules and Requirements
1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contestants will enter by submitting a picture on Rogue’s #RogueSavers Facebook Contest, Commenting on Rogue’s #RogueSavers Instagram Post or Retweeting a Photo on Rogue’s #RogueSaver Twitter Post between Wednesday 5/22/19 and Wednesday, 5/29/19.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to Rogue Credit Union members, legal residents of Oregon, over the age of 18. Employees of Rogue CU (along with its contractors, affiliates and subsidiaries) and their families are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes. One entry per person.
3. WINNER SELECTION: At the end of the contest time period, a prize winner will be selected at random. The prize winner must meet the eligibility rules in order to receive the prize. Each selected winner will be notified by social media, phone and/or email. If a prize or prize notification is returned undeliverable within seven (7) days after the winner announcement, Rogue CU is unable to contact a selected winner or a selected winner has not complied with these Official Contest Rules, the prize will be forfeited and, at Rogue CU’s sole discretion, an alternate contestant will be selected as the prize winner. If a selected winner is considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, the prize may be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winner set forth herein, or another Contestant may be selected for the prize, in the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion.
4. PRIZES: The winner will receive $100 deposited into their Rogue Credit Union Ownership Account. If the winner does not have an Ownership Account, it will be deposited into their Rogue Credit Union savings account.
The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute all or a portion of any prize with an item of comparable value. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The odds of a Contestant winning the Grand Prize vary, and depend on the total number of valid Entries by all Contestants.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified within 14 days after the determination date. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
HOW TO ENTER:
To enter the Contest, choose one:
- Visit https://www.facebook.com/RogueCreditUnion/
- Comment with a picture of what you’re saving for on the #RogueSaver Facebook Post
- Link the Post
- Visit www.instagram.com/roguecreditunion
- Reply to the post and tell us what you’re saving for.
- Tag a friend
- Visit www.twitter.com/RogueCU1956
- Retweet the #RogueSaver post with a picture of what you’re saving for
- Like the Tweet
One entry per person.
Submission of erroneous or incomplete information will void the submitted Entry. Except as otherwise provided herein, Sponsor will not enter into any correspondence with an entrant regarding an Entry. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or by any means which subvert the Entry process are void.
REQUIREMENTS OF ENTRIES: Entry may not contain, as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, any content that:
- is sexually explicit or suggestive; unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; profane or pornographic; contains nudity;
- promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing);
- promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous; promotes any particular political agenda or message;
- is obscene or offensive; endorses any form of hate or hate group; • appears to duplicate any other submitted Entries;
- defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people or companies;
- contains trademarks, logos, or trade dress (such as distinctive packaging or building exteriors/interiors) owned by others, without permission;
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: a. Participants hereby grant Rogue Credit Union a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the Submission (along with their names, voices, performance and/or likenesses) in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Participants represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant Rogue CU the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their Submission in order to grant such a license.
7. USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of Rogue Credit Union. Rogue Credit Union reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
8. NOT ENDORSED BY FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM OR TWITTER: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and release Facebook, Instagram or Twitter from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to Rogue Credit Union and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and will be used to notify you if you have won, and to inform you about special offers from Rogue Credit Union and our trusted partners.
9. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Rogue Credit Union in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Rogue Credit Union is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, Rogue Credit Union may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release Rogue Credit Union from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.