How to Enter and Rules
Rogue Credit Union Give and Save Contest Rules and Requirements
1. ENTRY: Contestants enter by donating at least $10 or more to Credit Unions for Kids (CU4Kids) via Rogue Credit Union. Promotion begin on Monday September 16th and ends on Saturday October 19th, 2019 (the “Promotion Period”). Individuals may also enter by providing name, address, and phone number on a 3x5 card and mailing it to: Rogue Credit Union, PO Box 4550, Medford, OR 97501. One entry per member regardless of donation amount. No purchase necessary to enter.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Winner must be a legal resident of the United States of America, over the age of 18. Rogue CU vice presidents and president are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the promotion is void may participate in the promotion but may not win any prizes.
3. WINNER SELECTION: At the end of the promotion time period, a prize winner will be selected at random. The prize winner must meet the eligibility rules in order to receive the prize. The winner will be notified by phone and/or email. If a prize notification is returned undeliverable within seven (7) days after the winner announcement, Rogue CU is unable to contact a selected winner or a selected winner has not complied with these Rules, the prize will be forfeited, and at Rogue CU’s sole discretion, an alternate contestant will be selected as the prize winner. If a selected winner is considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, the prize may be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winner set forth herein, or another Contestant may be selected for the prize, in the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion.
4. PRIZES: The winner(s) will receive a one-time match (up to $100.00) on their CU4Kids donation deposited to their Ownership Account, which must be opened within 30 days of the prize notification if winner does not already have an Ownership Account. The odds of a Contestant winning the Grand Prize vary, and depend on the total number of valid Entries by all Contestants. Prize may be reported on a 1099-MISC. Please consult with your tax advisor for any questions.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified within 7 days after the determination date. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
HOW TO ENTER:
To enter the Promotion:
- In Branch - Visit any Rogue branch and donate $10.00 or more to CU4Kids during the Promotion Period.
- Phone - Call and donate $10.00 or more to CU4Kids during the Promotion Period.
- Provide name, address, and phone number on a 3x5 card and mail it to: Rogue Credit Union, PO Box 4550, Medford, OR 97501. Must be postmarked prior to the end of the Promotion Period.
Submission of erroneous or incomplete information will void the submitted Entry. Except as otherwise provided herein, Sponsor will not enter into any correspondence with an entrant regarding an Entry. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or by any means which subvert the Entry process are void.
REQUIREMENTS OF ENTRIES: Donation to CU4Kids most post from member’s account in order to be considered valid.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Winner agrees to the use of their names and likenesses in publicity without notice or any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, the winner acknowledges that Rogue Credit Union has the right to publicize and broadcast their name, voice, and likeness, the fact that they won, and all matters incidental thereto. Winner will be required to sign and return a Liability and Publicity Release.
7. USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of Rogue Credit Union. Rogue Credit Union reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
8. NOT ENDORSED BY CU4KIDS: By participating in this promotion, you acknowledge that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, CU4Kids and release CU4Kids from any and all liability arising from or related to this promotion. The information you are providing for this promotion is being provided to Rogue Credit Union and not to CU4Kids and will be used to notify you if you have won, and to inform you about special offers from Rogue Credit Union and our trusted partners.
9. CONDUCT: All participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Rogue Credit Union in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Rogue Credit Union is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, Rogue Credit Union may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. Entrants further agree to release Rogue Credit Union from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the promotion.
This promotion is sponsored by Rogue Credit Union, PO Box 4550, Medford, OR 97501.