The Rogue Credit Union Foundation's Wildfire Relief Fund is administering grants to local non-profit organizations that are working directly to meet the needs of families and communities affected by the wildfires.
- Applying organizations must have a current 501(c)(3) status, be a government entity or school district.
- Funds must be utilized for fire relief efforts in Jackson, Josephine, Klamath or Douglas counties.
- Funds cannot be utilized for administrative expenses.
Preference will be given to applicants whose focus is on:
- Community Rebuilding
- Childcare Assistance
- Food Security
- Health Care Services
- Housing Security and Rehoming
- K-12 Education Services
- Shelter Assistance
- Support for Vulnerable Populations
- Youth Services