PAYMENT PROTECTION PROGRAM AND LOAN FORGIVENESS
Applying for PPP Loan Forgiveness
Borrowers may begin to submit Forgiveness Applications for processing.
- Should you have any questions on completing your form, please consult with your tax accountant.
- Email your documents to email@example.com, preferably as a pdf.
Incomplete applications will be returned. If borrowers have additional questions concerning the completion of the application, please consult with your accountant.
Please pay special attention to the documents that must be submitted with each of the Forgiveness Applications. Once submitted, the Business Services team will contact you when the application is approved or if it is incomplete.
PPP Loans $50,000 or Less
PPP Loans $50,000+
You may be able to apply using the Form 3508EZ if you meet qualifications. Please review the instructions for more information.
- SBA Form 3508 EZ Instructions
- SBA Form 3508 EZ Forgiveness Application
- SBA Form 3508 Instructions
- SBA Form 3508 Forgiveness Application
Wildfire Donation & Resources
Rogue Credit Union is supporting local families, communities and relief efforts affected by the Almeda/Glendower, Obenchain and other surrounding fires. Donations are tax deductible and will go to our local non-profits, designed specifically for assisting impacted families and rebuilding our communities. We will not be disbursing funds directly to individuals. Please contact the Red Cross, United Way, Access or other local organizations for request for assistance. Rogue will be matching donations dollar for dollar, up to $100,000.
Local Resources to Request Assistance:
- Jackson County Emergency Management
- Maslow Project
- Oregon Wildfire Resources
- RAPTOR (Real-time Assessment and Planning Tool for Oregon)
- Rogue Valley Recovers
- Red Cross
- Wildfire Damage Housing Relief Account Program (Oregon Housing and Community Services)
COVID-19 Information and FAQs
Are Rogue Branches Open?
What are my Options if I’m Facing Financial Hardship?
What Safety Measures are In Place?