Meet Your Team
- Branch: South Administration
- Position: Assistant Vice President of Member Service
- Length of Employment at Rogue: 8 years
- Hometown: Eugene, OR
I have been married for 24 years to my amazing wife, have a smart and caring 15-year-old daughter, labradoodle (Jackson), cat (Boo), and guinea pig (Twinkie).
What is the best part about working at Rogue?
The best part about working at Rogue is the family atmosphere and caring spirit. I have the opportunity to work for a company that looks out for each other and truly cares about making lives better for the communities we live in.
Do you have a favorite newspaper or blog?
I subscribe to the Harvard Business Review. This is an awesome source of business, leadership and personal development trends and stories to share with my friends, family and co-workers. I find this very informative and inspirational in both my personal and professional life.
“Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass but learning to dance in the rain” - unknown
What are 3 words to describe Rogue?
Caring, Progressive, Successful
Top three life highlights:
1. Finding and marrying the love of my life.
2. Adopting our amazing daughter from China.
3. Finally finding a company to work for that truly cares about people.