The Rogue Difference
In this newsletter you will see several ways that Rogue is creating value for you and our community. As a not-for-profit financial cooperative we were chartered to build better communities, one member at a time. Our Board of Directors and staff work tirelessly to ensure that the communities we serve are enriched because of YOUR credit union. From Bandon to Klamath Falls, we reach across Southern Oregon to meet the financial needs of our members while finding unique ways to give back.
Your Opportunities – This month’s Newsletter features a wide variety of topics;
- Financial Education Video on Goal Setting
- FREE Admission into KidTime! for our young members
- Pear Blossom Festival events
- Rogue Credit Union Annual Meeting details
- NEW Rogue Rewards Benefit: Save the Change
- It is your trusted support and partnership with Rogue that allows us to play a part in the work to build better communities in Southern Oregon. Your loyalty is responsible for creating over 400 local jobs and millions of dollars in positive financial benefit to Southern Oregon. I am excited about the role YOUR credit union is playing, and proud that I get to lead an organization that works to be a catalyst for a thriving community. This community impact is all created due to the ongoing commitment of YOU, our over 110,000 members, to being part of something special… a member of Rogue Credit Union.
Save the Change –We’re excited to announce our latest opportunity to reward you for your loyalty at Rogue Credit Union… Save the Change! Save the Change is another way that you can earn additional deposits into your high-yield Ownership Account at Rogue Credit Union. I am so proud of our staff for creating a simple, yet rewarding way for our members to save. I am also delighted that our staff are working hard to find more new and exciting ways for your loyalty to be rewarded at Rogue Credit Union. Who knows what might be next…
100 Best – I am thrilled to announce that YOUR credit union was recognized as the #4 Best Large Employer to work for in Oregon earlier this month. Just as we work hard to create a credit union that you can be proud to be a member of, we work equally as hard to make Rogue an employer that our staff can be proud to work for. Staff recognized us for our innovative programs like our employee bicycle loan program and our Leadership Team’s open door policy. This is a tremendous honor for our credit union as we work to be a good citizen in all aspects of our organization.
More than a Checking Account – Since I became your CEO in January of 2007, we have worked to make sure that this is YOUR credit union. I recently came across a message that we shared with our staff years ago to equip them when they explain the Rogue Credit Union difference. In thinking through what I was going to write this month, I thought this message is appropriate today as it was when it was first introduced in 2009.
Rogue Credit Union… It’s all about YOU, where you have a voice! It’s more than having a loan or a checking account… it’s about being part of something bigger, something that benefits you and those in our community. You have to experience it to see the Rogue Difference!
Thank you for allowing me to be part of helping share the Rogue Difference with the communities we serve!