At Rogue Credit Union, we are all about Living, Giving, and Supporting Local. Each year Rogue offers several scholarships, giving back over $18,000 to graduating high school students and adults looking to advance their careers. Each scholarship is a one-time gift of $1,500 and is based on academics, school involvement, and community involvement.
- Vern and Marti Arnold Scholarship
- Harry Wright Scholarship
- Rogue Josephine County Scholarship
- Rogue Klamath County Scholarship
- Rogue South Coast Scholarship
- Rogue Douglas County Scholarship
- Vern Voss Memorial Scholarship
- Tim and Carol Alford Scholarship (members 25 years or older)
A committee comprised of staff and Rogue Board Member Volunteers chooses the recipients each year. Applications for a scholarship are accepted on our website online beginning January 1 through March 31. Apply now at roguecu.org/scholarships! Scholarship recipients will be announced by May 31, 2016.
Giving Local… it’s a Rogue Thing!