Rogue Credit Union 2019 Photo Contest
It’s back! The 2nd annual member Photo Contest is here. As part of our focus on Living Local, the images that we use here at Rogue highlight the natural beauty in and around Southern Oregon. Last year, our annual calendar was comprised of all member-taken photos! We use these images across a variety of formats including annual calendars, website, emails, television and so much more. If you have a passion for photography and want the chance to be featured in an upcoming publication, enter our photo contest today!
PLUS, winners will receive $100 deposited into their high-yield Ownership Account.
- All submissions are due Wednesday, July 31st, 2019.
- Photos should be of local landmarks or scenery in Jackson, Josephine, Klamath, Coos, Curry or Douglas counties.
- Photos should be high resolution (300dpi) and at least 3000 pixels wide by 2000 pixels tall.
- Each contestant may submit up to 5 photos.
- Email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, address, email and the location where the photo(s) were taken.
- Winners will be chosen in August 2019.
Help us celebrate the beauty of Southern Oregon by submitting your photo today!
EMAIL US NOW